Monday, December 1, 2008

Manic Monday

Have you ever woken up and you are already behind? This was me this morning. Just about 3o minutes behind and I will spend the rest of the day trying to catch up....it's exhausting! From now on, anything that I can do ahead of time to make my day or week go smoother, I will do! I never know just what the next day will bring and I have five variables that can throw me a curve ball. Two of these variables- JoHannah and Abby threw me a curve ball today. I had to take both of them in to the Dr.'s office for sickness and a re-check on a UTI. I have no problems taking them in if they need it, but it still did make the rest of my day a little wonky.

It's 1:00 pm here, so I don't know yet if I will get caught up or not.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't really get caught up, but I did survive. I think the craziest point in the day was when I couldn't find my potato peeler and needed to make the mashed potato layer in my BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger Pie dish. It probably wouldn't have been that big of a deal except for the fact that I was making dinner for a friend who just had a baby. I checked the drawer it was supposed to be in 3 times, scoured the counters and floor and couldn't find it. Then, I prayed. Did you know that God cares about the little stuff in our lives? After praying, I pulled open the drawer for the fourth time, and there it was. I was able to finish the dinner and on time.

1 comment:

Kristina Clemens said...

Most days, I go to bed thinking I'm already behind for the next day, so yeah, I totally feel with ya. =)
Kristina J.